This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Tuesday, November 10

A few of my favorite TJs things:

There are a few yummy things I've been indulging in. I've been buying avocados and strawberries and I recently bought these huge juicy blackberries. I put together this trio in the blink of an eye. An affordable and easy dessert.
Another staple around here are the Organic Sweet Potatoes. Amazing just by popping a few in the microwave for 11 minutes. Just add a bit of butter and you've got a great snack. And at $3.29 a bag, you can't beat that price.
Joe's O's are another favorite that I don't know if we can live without...they are comparable to Cheerios, but I like their flavor better, and their price! $1.99
I'm also going to miss the wide variety of tomatoes that TJs carries...especially the high lycopene variety...tasty and nutritious. Not cheap at all, but I like to splurge on a few of the good things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!