This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Sunday, October 18

This granola is very delicious. It's almost $5 a box.
It's an occasional treat here.

I'm making this next weekend...affordable and doesn't have
tons of extra ingredients or food dye.
Update: Okay, I made this to put in some of my mini chocolate cups.
It was bad. I don't know if I made it the wrong way, but it was fluffy and bubbly.
It was also runny. So...maybe it needed some finessing...not sure.
I don't recommend this unless you're desparate!

I bought this because it said "almond", but it doesn't
have that much almond flavor, so you might be disappointed.
A bit pricey for what you get.
I don't recommend this item.


Looks pretty though

2 comments:

  1. I've read this and your other blog about the party you just had and let me say Welcome to the Midwest. Please don't think we don't like TJs. It seems they don't like us and have been reluctant to come to our mid-sized cities. I live in Des Moines, just north of your new home, and I have to go to KC or the Cities or shop when I visit my mom in Dayton, OH. It's frustrating. But the Midwest is lovely: I hope you give it a good chance!

    Hmmm maybe I should go to KC and shop TJs on November 30, too. Sounds like a road trip!

    I have friends in KC, but Minneapolis is a better place to visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be interested to see what you have to say about the pudding....i made it on Tuesday.

    we live in NH where there are no TJ because our state has the monopoly of wine and TJ won't build stores without wine it them anymore. we are able to go to Massachusetts enough to load up. our new favorite addict is the pumpkin waffle and pancake mix and their harvest blend rice mix.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!