This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Tuesday, May 3

Cannot believe that Kansas City is getting two TJs and Dallas is getting one too...what are we? Chopped Liver! Just have to keep driving six hours to get the goods, that's all.

Luckily, every time I take a trip back home I bring an extra suit case and fill it with stash...tea, jam, cookies, rice pasta, raw organic almonds etc. I really miss being able to run over there to grab a few things for dinner. Especially the yummy salads. Not that the St. Louis ones have the freshest produce...ha ha.

Making a list for our family trip to the zoo in a few weeks.  Yahoo!
If you need something, leave me a comment here and I'll email you back.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!