This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Sunday, June 28

Chocolate Souffle

Okay, it's been a while...I don't even have a picture for this post. Last week I bought some of TJs frozen chocolate souffles. Two come in a box, in their own cute little ceramic souffle dishes, all for $4.99. I thought this was a bit pricey, but I love the dishes and it saved me from having to buy them anyway (about $2-3 a piece at Crate and Barrel).
We LOVED the souffle. It was easy to make, and I poured some heavy cream in the middle and garnished with strawberries. We recommend this highly. Great for a quick treat and celebration. The reuseable cups are super cute and a must! I'll have to buy some more to take pics for you. I don't think this is a seasonal item as it was purchased in June. Yay chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these souffles...but am having trouble finding them these days. Could it be they've been discontinued...so close to Valentine's Day? The horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they may have gone...I haven't found them at all for about six months.
    I wish I had one now though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!