This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Thursday, September 10

Not Trader Joes

Update 9/26: We found some in Laguna Beach, preground, but that's okay. We'll enjoy it anyway.
I checked at our local Starbucks and they don't have it anymore. Replaced with Yukon which is good but not as smooth.

Okay, I haven't reviewed in a while. So I am going to review something that doesn't exist anymore.
Why would I do that you ask? Well, I want it back for one thing.
It's called Starbucks Organic Serena Coffee and it's my absolute favorite coffee. It just disappeared off the shelves one day and no one noticed until I asked where it went and they didn't know, and didn't even seem to remember that there had ever been a coffee called Serena. Or how good it was.
OMG.
I'm having withdrawals. I am trying their new Yukon Organic. Almost, but now quite the punch.

Serena, was smooth yet strong, simple, aromatic and gentle. It was kind of woodsy and sweet.
I can't believe it's gone.
If you see some somewhere in the world, I would love one or two more sips. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!