This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Sunday, April 4

I've Got A New List Started:

I'm REALLY planning a trip to St. Louis in a couple of weeks. I need some stuff!!! The food around here is so annoying and boring. Everything has additives in it. What is it all about???

I started following Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. I definitely loved it!!! He wants us to eat fresh, local food that we've prepared ourselves... Wow. Does that sound familiar?

I'm going to follow his lead and start shopping the local farmer's market when it opens next week!
Yay! Add that to my TJ's list and maybe start purchasing raw milk too, and we'll be set!

I was just wondering if you have any suggestions for places to shop for groceries? Where do you love to go for the best produce? Do you shop at more than one store? Or do you just go to Wholefoods and spend your Wholepaycheck??? Hee hee.

I'll keep you updated on my TJ's list.

2 comments:

  1. I miss T.J 's soooooo much! We live in Ozark now but are from California originally. I am going to visit my sis in Georgia next month. I found out there are several TJ's in the Atlanta area. Cant wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your food reviews, great blog! I too moved to Ozark from California and miss TJs. Have you tried Home Grown Foods in Springfield and/or considered joining a CSA? Check out Millsap Farms CSA Blog at http://millsapfarms.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!