This blog will soon be featuring recipes using Trader Joe's ingredients, including Gluten Free and non-sugar. Keep checking back!

Wednesday, June 2

Everybody loves Joe

It's amazing how many folks around here love Trader Joe's. Even after TJs has dissed us all.
The guy who stripped my neighbor's wall paper for her asked her if she would bring him a case of Charles Shaw!!! (She wasn't able to sadly). My 82 year old neighbor loves TJs and is impressed with their frozen desserts. A friend from the old days Facbooked me and offered to get me some stuff when he goes to St. Louis this weekend. Wow...what a sweet offer eh?

Some things I'm running out of:
Rice pasta - all forms
Tea
Water w/ electrolytes
Joes' Os
Organic low sugar jam
Canned marinara sauce
Canned mandarin oranges

I am starting to not remember things that I want...I mean, I shop at Sam's Club now...and the selection of high quality stuff is limited (I think).

Well...I'm trying to come up with a date for my next foray to St. Louis. It will probably be the last weekend in June as my mother is coming to stay for a few weeks.

And check me out in the Blog Guidebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Would love to hear some ideas for more reviews too!